CORONAVIRUS: COVID 19 TESTING INFORMATION
March 17, 2020
Six Step Process for those desiring a test:
1. Stay Where You are
2. Call your Primary Care Physican or if you do not have a physican call 716-858-2929. If you feel you need to be seen by your local Emergency Care Facility call them first. DO NOT JUST SHOW UP TO THE FACILITY.
3. Primary Care Physican communicates with disease control exprerts / Erie County Department of Health.
4. Instructions on where to go for tests (in some cases a representative may be sent to your house).
5. Await results at home (Quarantine)
6. Recovery Instructions - recovery at home (in some cases hospitalization / Isolization)